What are your thoughts on blogging openly about your family? My family despises it. Yet, as long as it’s not on my Facebook or Twitter, they will not now until I tell them or link publicly to my Tumblr. Or they happen to find it.
I’m a big fan of honesty. And venting. I’m also a bit of a writer so it’s hard not to write. They say it’s inappropriate to divulge intimate things about the family. I think they shouldn’t do things that they’re ashamed by. If they treated me equally and fairly, then I’d have nothing to bitch about.
So, what do the tumblrs think?
Honesty is awesome and too bad the world doesn’t encourage it. My best way around all of that is to blog anonymously. Plus, my dad always said, “be careful what you do now because you never know who you will become.”
with Northwestern. xD I just got facebook attacked by NU students introducing themselves to me (because I’m an incoming freshman and what not).
I have my biggest smile on right now. Thanks for the extra warm welcome to the coldest place I have ever been. ^_^
Gary Wagner I agree with Debbie Trolsen- retire her chair. With one less chair, they could play a correspondant’s musical chairs. Everybody gets a different seat every day.
Matt Harper Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer?
Todd Bloom I bet it’s like high school. You put the daft kid in front so he thinks he’s important. I bet next the White House will assign Fox “important jobs” that “no one else can do better” like cleaning the blackboard erasers.
David Thaler Oh what’s everybody gettin’ so excited about? Don’t you know that the law requires you to yield front seats to the elderly and disabled?
Kenneth DuPuis Boo, hiss. «LMAO.»
Laughter is a wonderful thing. More here.
And people too.
- Jeffery Lindberg: The seating assignment was not made by the President or his staff, but rather by the independent White House Correspondents' Association - an organization directed by the media. (www.whca.net)
- Krishni Metivier: Does this tell us what the majority of the US really wants or which pockets in the US are deeper? Or, as one, are they both? Either way, I'm disappointed on all levels..
- Dan Caugherty: Now now, it makes sense for Fox to get that seat. Think of their viewers. Somebody after all has to translate official WH statements from English to Stupid.
- Ian Bortolotti: Why does Fox News need a seat at all? Can't they just make it up as they go along, as usual? Think of all the money they could save if they let their reporters go and just "assumed" the news.
- El Capitan Stanley: Fox isn't even a news organization.
- Eva Doblas: As a teacher, I would have done the same. You know, to help with the spelling, grammar and content of their news...and to help them focus and behave.
I put my Facebook link on my tumblr, then when people I don’t know try to add me I say, “I don’t know you” and ignore it.
I’m working against myself. Brilliant.
PLUS, when I see others’ Facebook links on their tumblrs, I don’t try to add them because I just think they probably do the same exact thing.
I often visit Twitter and Facebook and think, “If I were a stalker, you would be an unbelievably easy target.”
Then I quickly delete my geotweets.
For anyone who sees this, please vote. Takes 10 seconds to create a change.
CTC International has been bumped out of the top 200 on Chase Community Giving contest on Facebook. We need your help and all of your friends help.
Please Please Please vote and ask your friends to vote for CTC International. Make sure to “like” before voting so that it count.
Please repost and vote by July 12.
Chit chat about me on the internet. *o* When did this start? lol.
RT @monicaeeek: Fab new video made for @CTCKENYA by Krishni, one of the interns! Check it out and then feel super inclined to vote! http …